By Stephen Y. Nakada, Margaret S. Pearle
Best nationwide and foreign urologists within the box of endourology describe common and complicated endoscopic techniques for treating upper-tract pathology. The authors supply step by step directions for the newest endoscopic systems, starting from higher urinary tract calculi and strictures to urothelial melanoma. An accompanying DVD comprises movies that basically illustrate serious components of the suggestions and supply tips and tips from the specialists. complicated Endourology: the whole medical consultant deals working towards urologists and urology citizens not just a entire, illustrated consultant to endourological techniques-particularly the extra complicated procedures-but additionally a realistic capability to extend the diversity and scope of the techniques they practice.
Read Online or Download Advanced Endourology PDF
Similar urology books
The sphere of endoscopic spinal surgical procedure has visible major development lately and has resulted in new and cutting edge surgical strategies that deal with a number of pathological stipulations within the spinal column with no operating the hazards in general linked to open surgical procedure. This ebook, because the results of the PASMISS (Pacific Asian Society of Minimally Invasive backbone surgical procedure) assembly held in Thailand in 2002, is a set of the newest learn via the world over famous specialists within the box.
From the contents: evaluate. - The Anatomy and Dynamics of Pelvic flooring functionality and disorder. - analysis of Connective Tissue harm. - Reconstructive Pelvic ground surgical procedure in keeping with the critical idea. - Pelvic ground Rehabilitation. - Mapping the Dynamics of Connective Tissue disorder. - present and rising learn concerns.
This certain booklet offers up to date details at the appropriateness of either scientific and surgical operation techniques for a wide spectrum of urological stipulations in response to the present most sensible facts. Written by way of a global workforce of authors that stand out via their area of expertise services and management in working towards evidence-based urology, this ebook offers sensible concepts for the care of person sufferers.
Completely interested by getting ready applicants for the FRCR half 1 anatomy viewing paper, this publication permits them to perform questions that experience the feel and appear of the particular examination. Containing 8 perform examinations, each one with 20 circumstances that have been completely reviewed and established by means of radiology registrars who've sat the examination, the questions are at expanding degrees of trouble.
- Primer of Geriatric Urology
- Evaluation and Treatment of the Infertile Male
- Prostate Cancer. Methods and Protocols
- Urological Cancers in Clinical Practice
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction - A Multidisciplinary Approach
- The Swiss Ball: Theory, Basic Exercises and Clinical Application
Extra resources for Advanced Endourology
16. Sheir KZ, Madbouly K, Elsobky E. Prospective randomized comparative study of the effectiveness and safety of electrohydraulic and electromagnetic extracorporeal shock wave lithotriptors. J Urol 2003; 170(2 Pt 1): 389–392. 17. Preminger GM, Kettelhut MC, Elkins SL, Seger J, Fetner CD. Ureteral stenting during extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy: help or hindrance? J Urol 1989; 142(1): 32–36. 18. Bierkens AF, Hendrikx AJ, Lemmens WA, Debruyne FM. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for large renal calculi: the role of ureteral stents.
Ryan PC, Lennon GM, McLean PA, Fitzpatrick JM. The effects of acute and chronic JJ stent placement on upper urinary tract motility and calculus transit. Br J Urol 1994; 74(4): 434–439. 11. Sayed MA, el Taher AM, Aboul-Ella HA, Shaker SE. Steinstrasse after extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy: aetiology, prevention and management. BJU Int 2001; 88(7): 675–678. 12. Fedullo LM, Pollack HM, Banner MP, Amendola MA, Van Arsdalen KN. The development of steinstrassen after ESWL: frequency, natural history, and radiologic management.
63. Yossepowitch O, Lifshitz DA, Dekel Y, et al. Predicting the success of retrograde stenting for managing ureteral obstruction. J Urol 2001; 166(5): 1746–1749. 64. Jabbour ME, Desgrandchamps F, Angelescu E, Teillac P, Le Duc A. Percutaneous implantation of subcutaneous prosthetic ureters: long-term outcome. J Endourol 2001; 15(6): 611–614. 65. Minhas S, Irving HC, Lloyd SN, Eardley I, Browning AJ, Joyce AD. Extra-anatomic stents in ureteric obstruction: experience and complications. BJU Int 1999; 84(7): 762–764.